Guide how to lock fb temporarily on a computer, a fast simple phone is a keyword with relatively high searches. So, this article Aho Tech Shop guides you how to lock your personal page extremely fast. OK! find out now
Mục lục bài viết
- 1 Keep this in mind before proceeding with the Facebook account lock
- 2 How to lock temporary fb and the latest permanent FB lock today
- 2.1 How to lock a Facebook account temporarily
- 2.2 How to permanently lock your Facebook account
- 3 Note before you lock your Facebook account
Keep this in mind before proceeding with the Facebook account lock
Note when Facebook is temporarily locked:
+ You can choose to unblock automatically (block time can be up to 7 days) or just unblock when you log in.
Even if Facebook is blocked, you can continue to use Messenger normally
While you block Facebook, others can’t search, visit your personal page, view your photos, posts, videos or comment comments. But they’re not deleted, they’ll appear when you reuse Facebook.
Some information may still be visible to others, such as: messages you send
Even if you temporarily block Facebook. Facebook and Messenger will also reactivate your Facebook account if you block both Facebook and Messenger.
Note when locking Facebook permanently:
You will not be able to reactivate your account.
Your profile, photos, posts, videos and any content you’ve added will be permanently deleted.
You can no longer use Facebook login credentials for the apps and websites you use.
Some information, such as: messages you’ve sent to friends may still be visible to them after you delete your account
Pages that only you control will also be deleted. On the other hand, if you want to delete the page, you can give full control to others. You can then delete your account without deleting the page.
How to lock temporary fb and the latest permanent FB lock today
How to lock a Facebook account temporarily
1. Temporary Facebook account lock on your computer (using Chrome browser)
How to lock fb temporarily on the computer (Macbook, HP, Dell…) as follows:
Step 1: On the Facebook interface – > click on the reverse triangle icon in the right corner of the screen – > select Settings & Privacy
Step 2: Click Select Installationt
Step 3: Select your information on Facebook – > in Section Disable and delete – >Click Select View
Step 4: Select Disable account – >Select Continue to disable accounts.
Step 5: Enter your Facebook password – >Press Continue.
Step 6: Select reasons to disable account > Click Select Disable.
Step 7: The date at this time on the screen will display a message requesting confirmation of account deactivation – > select Disable now.
2. Temporary Facebook account lock on your phone
Guide how to lock fb on iPhone done on iPhone 13 Pro Max, operating system iOS 15. You can do the same to lock your Facebook account on your phone
How to lock fb temporarily on the phone do the following:
Step 1: Log in to Facebook account on the phone – > Select icon 3 dashes (Menu).
Step 2: Select Settings & Privacy – >Press Installation – >Drag to item Personal information.
Step 3: Select Account management – >Tap Select Disable.
Step 4: For security reasons Facebook will ask you enter password – >Select Continue > Select reasons to disable account – > Then press Continue.
- This is temporary action. I’ll be back: your FB account will automatically unlock after 1 to 7 days, or you sign in before the 7-day deadline.
- The remaining reasons: only unlock when you log in again.
Step 5: Select time automatic account activation > Press Continue > Select Disable my account, are you finished
How to permanently lock your Facebook account
1. Permanently lock your Facebook account on your phone
How to lock fb permanently on the phone is done the following order:
Step 1: Account login – >At FB interface select on icon 3 tiles in the bottom corner of the screen – >Select Settings & Privacy – >Select Installation – >Select Ownership and Account Control
Step 2: Select Vcell disable and delete – >Select Delete account – >Select Continue deleting your account
Step 3: Select Delete account – >Enter confirmation password ->Select Continue
Step 4: Select Delete account (to confirm permanent account deletion)
2. Permanently lock your Facebook account on your computer
Order of execution how to lock fb temporarily on the computer as follows:
Step 1: At the FB interface select triangle icons in the upper right corner – > select Settings & Privacy.
Step 2: Select Installation – >Select Your information on Facebook – >Select View in disable and delete
Step 3: Select Permanently delete account – > Select Continue deleting your account – >Select Delete account
Step 5: Enter Facebook password (to confirm this is your account) – > select Continue.
Step 7: Confirmation delete your account permanently
Note before you lock your Facebook account
For Facebook account temporary lock
- For how to lock fb on your phone, this temporary computer can choose to automatically unlock (maximum time 7 days) or open only when you login
- While you lock Facebook, you can still use normal Messenger
- Facebook and Messenger are locked, and then log in to Messenger, then your Facebook account will also be reactivated.
- During the lock time, will not be able to show search, visit personal page, as well as view him; articles; videos; comments. But rest assured they will show up again when you return to use.
- Some of your information may still be visible to others when you submit it.
For permanent Facebook account
- After deleting the account will not be able to reactivate
- I can’t use Facebook Messenger anymore.
- All including personal pages; photos; articles; videos and all other content you’ve added are permanently deleted.
- Facebook Login feature for apps or websites that you are using SE is no longer available
- The management pages will also be deleted. If you don’t want the page to be deleted, you can grant full control over the page to others. You can then delete your account without deleting the page.
- Some information, such as a message you sent to a friend, can still be displayed to them after you delete your account.
Facebook lock is a way to lock Facebook forever and lock Facebook permanently. With the above sharing will help you make your personal lock page successful. You need to order good iPhone price genuine, contact now:
- Who is the PTG Hacker? What is the purpose of launching VMH clips from PTG hackers?
- Apple Watch Pro: Apple Watch Pro leaks high price
- How to change Siri settings on iPhone experience more interesting and New
- Top 2 ways to transfer guaranteed money received as soon as the bank holidays Lunar New Year
- How to shoot Cinematic Mode on old iPhone